Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Cool places to run series: Moorea


Mo'orea is a South Pacific island, part of French Polynesia's Society Islands archipelago. It's known for its jagged volcanic mountains and sandy beaches.
If you think you've seen it all.... :)


I always pictured myself running on beaches like these....
it didn't disappoint - a dream became reality 

Like most of the smaller islands in this exotic part of the world, traffic lights don't exist here.
How great is that....no traffic lights; talking about a runners' paradise...
Besides only having one road (just follow the water) and no traffic lights, the route is a flat as can be.
My kind of running :)





Fortunately I was able to go ashore for a half marathon. 
Date: February 10, 2018
Rated: 10





No comments:

A running threesome - sounds like a dream come thru

  Portimao I had a good run today which means i hit my 100 mile training week in the last five days in three different countries: a 60 km (3...